Flax and Oat Body Scrub
Create this home-spa recipe and feel the benefits as dried skin is sloughed away, leaving your body feeling smooth and silky.
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) rolled oats
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) whole milk yogurt
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) wheat bran
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) flaxseed oil
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) honey
- 5 drops essential oil of your choice
- In a blender or food processor, finely grind oats.
- In a bowl, combine yogurt, oats and wheat bran.
- In another bowl, mix together flaxseed oil, honey and essential oil.
- Add honey mixture to yogurt and thoroughly combine.
- Wet body in a warm shower and apply to torso, arms and legs. Massage gently into skin with a circular motion. Rinse well and pat skin dry.
Yield: 1 cup (250 mL).
< Back to main Recipes page