Flax Crusted Pork Cutlet
Entree, Ground Flaxseed
This recipe is simple, delicious and ready in 30 minutes!
- 6 pork cutlet
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) sea salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) fresh cracked pepper
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) Italian bread crumb
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) ground flaxseed
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) garlic powder
- 2-3 Tbsp (30-45 mL) Dijon mustard
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F (190°C).
- Season the pork with salt and pepper and set aside.
- In a food processor, blend bread crumbs, flax, parmesan and garlic. Place mixture into a shallow bowl.
- Brush each pork cutlet with Dijon mustard, then coat with flax mixture. Place pork cutlets on baking sheet.
- Bake pork cutlets in preheated oven for 25 – 30 minutes or until internal temperature of 145°F (63°C).
Yield: 6 pork cutlets.
Serving Size: 1 pork cutlet. Each serving contains 1/2 Tbsp (20 mL) of flax.
|Total Fat||5 g|
< Back to main Recipes page