Frozen Yogurt Bark with Flax
- 2 cups (500 mL) plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) honey
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) ground flax
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) raspberries
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) blueberries
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) pineapple, chopped
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) pumpkin seeds
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) flax seeds
- In a bowl, combine yogurt, vanilla, honey and ground flax; mix.
- Spread mixture on a baking pan covered with parchment paper. Sprinkle with fruit and seeds. Freeze for at least 2 hours. Break apart frozen yogurt bark and serve. Store in the freezer.
YIELD: 3 1/4 cups (810 mL).
SERVING SIZE: 1 piece of yogurt bark approx. 1/4 cup (60 mL). Each serving contains 2 tsp (10 mL) of flax.
|Total Fat||2 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|