Sugar and Flax Soap Scrub
Use this soap on your hands.
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) melt and pour soap base
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) flax oil
- 4 drops lavender essential oil
- 10 drops of Mica Colorant-purple
- 1 cup (250 mL) sugar
- Shred melt and pour base and add to a double boiler. Add flax oil and essential oil, mix until well combined. Add Mica Colorant, mix until combined. Add sugar and mix until well combined. Remove soap from double boiler.
- Pour soap mixture into molds. Cool completely 1-2 hours before removing from molds.
< Back to main Recipes page