Thick Berry Smoothie
Beverage, Ground Flaxseed
Makes 2 smoothies
- 1 1/2 cup (375 mL) fat free plain soy milk
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) unsweetened orange juice
- 1 frozen banana, peeled
- 1 cup (250 mL) frozen mixed berrie
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) ground flaxseed
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) concentrated black current nectar (optional)
- In a blender, add soy milk, orange juice, banana, berries, flaxseed and black current nectar (if using).
- Blend until thick and smooth, about 45 seconds. Pour into two tall glasses.
Yield: 2 smoothies
Serving Size: 1 1/2 cup (375 mL). Each serving contains 2 tsp (10 mL) of flax.
|Total Fat||2 g|
< Back to main Recipes page